We all know how hard it can be to find A fuller bust swimwear that actually flatters a larger bust. Now that you've got that sorted by shopping our collection here at Reign Swim, it's time to ensure that you are looking after those 'kini's.
Please read the care instructions below to extend the life of your new swimwear.
- Extreme heat and high levels of chlorine may fade or damage your bikini over time.
- When washing your swimwear in a washing machine, wash at 30 degrees C.
- Do not iron, tumble dry, soak or bleach.
- Be careful when using sunscreen lotions and tanning oils as they may mark or damage your swimwear. That said we recommend that you rinse your 'kini immediately after use.
- Please take care of your new swimwear and hand wash in cold water immediately after use.